Have what it takes to join a growing team of highly qualified engineers?
We currently have multiple openings for experienced (minimum 5 years experience) Fire and Security multi disciplined installation engineers for work on southern projects, ideally based in Milton Keynes or surrounding areas.
ALSS are looking for an approachable and enthusiastic candidate, the role will require you to visit client premises, installing and servicing fire safety systems and security systems on a planned maintenance basis. You will be required to always be aware of customer needs and service requirements and the opportunity to develop new business opportunities for the company, for example: service contracts, fire risk assessments.
You will be responsible for the annual maintenance, installations, fault finding, rectifying and problem solving, commissioning and documenting for a wide range of fire alarms systems which will be both addressable and conventional as well as security systems and CCTV systems.
Responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining current health and safety standards
• working from drawings and preparing for installation of systems
• fault find diagnosis
• Ensuring the safe keeping of any installation job files are kept secure, accurate and updated according to current standards
• Complete reports
• Maintenance, service and installation of Fire Alarms, PAVA Systems, Disabled Refuge Systems, Disabled Toilet Alarms, Security Systems, • • Access Control Systems, door entry, Intercom and Emergency Lights.
Position will include:
• £30,000 - £40,000 basic for 40 hour week plus overtime duties
• Company Vehicle
• Pension Scheme
• 28 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, we look forward to hearing from you.